I only work with customers who want the same thing as me ; beautiful results.
In order that everyone is totally thrilled with the custom art I produce, I like to work clearly and effectively. To that end, this is my process ; my rules of engagement if you like :
1) We chat or email to discuss what is wanted. We talk about likes and dislikes, ideas and inspiration, timings and budgets.
2) I quote a fair price, based on our conversation. This quote will include delivery of the finished piece (tho you might like to collect yourself)
3) I provide initial ideas and sketches for you to approve. At this stage I would normally ask for a 50% deposit
4) I start work, keeping you updated on my progress
5) The completed custom art is then finished and lacquered to your specification. After discussion and evidentary photographs of the finished work, a final 50% payment is made... and the work is yours to enjoy for a lifetime. The only time you should need to speak with me again is when you buy another bike !
I have a reputation for great work and high standards andI'd love it if you followed me on social media and shared your love of your new custom art with my other friends and customers.
Wobbz Custom Art